Thursday 26 May 2011

Bangkok is my home city

My home city is Bangkok, Bangkok is center city many people live in Bangkok because this city many people go to work and this city have many employment. Bangkok have big river. The name of river is Jao-Pra-Yaa river. Thisis center river. Official place all in Bangkok. If you come to Bangkok . You should be try Tuk-Tuk this is tricycle. In Bangkok it's famous. You should be go to Wat Phra Kaew. This is beautiful temple. Bangkok have many attractions. You can go to JJ maket. If you want to shopping secondhand. If you want to shopping luxury. You can go to Siam Paragon. If you want to eat. T think this is popular foods example Tom-Yom-Goong,Pad-Thai and Green Papaya Salad. This is Thai foods. Bangkok have a Dusit zoo.Every April 13-14-15 have Songkran water festival. I think Bangkok is so good city and I very like Thailand because I lived in Thailand. I come from Thailand. Let's go to travel to Thailand. See you Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment